A successor to our epoc-making "HP-Zero" series cartridge filter, with the advanced quality and higher performance, "Eagle" is enjoying the reputation of being "Unmatched cartridge filter", thanks to its very high flow rate, very small foot-print, excellent chemical resistance and very easy maintenance.
* Complete Elimination of Leakage by Unique Molding Technology
Development of our original unique technology has realized the integral housing shell and pump parts, which eliminates leakage drastically.
* Remarkably Increased Filtration Capacity
In order to meet the demands for the higher filtration efficiency, we have improved the pump performance, achieving remarkably increased filtration flow rate.
* Very Small Foot Print
Seeking for the thorough compactness, foot-print of "Eagle" becomes smaller than "HP", realizing the installation in the very small space. (20.5% smaller than "HP" in case of EGL-4~12)
* Various filter cartridge with wide range of micron rating is available for "Eagle" for precise filtration.
* Being composed of materials of excellent chemical and thermal resistance, "Eagle" promises you safe and rust-free, corrosion-free operation.
* Ultra-Large Model 45 is newly available.
* Three housing shell materials are available: PSF(transparent for easy maintenance), PPGF(standard), PVDF (resistant to strong acid and high temperature)
See the difference
With the hinge top design (for middle and large size models) there is no need to take off the housing cover, and also, you are able to place the pressing board and nuts inside the cover.
Thermal contraction of filter cartridges may be seen during continuous filtration at high temperature. By introducing spring seal method (for middle and large size), improper filtration due to leakage of solution is eliminated.
C)Free from leakage!
The gasket part of housing shell and the screw connection parts of filter bottom are integrated by our unique molding technique, which results in leak-free filtration.
Materials of Construction
|Parts||Series A||Series B||Series C|
|(1) Housing Cover||PPGF||PPGF||PVDF|
|(2) Housing Shell||Polysulfone||PPGF||PVDF|
|(3) Housing Bottom||PPGF||PPGF||PVDF|
|(4) Magnetic Drive Pump||PPGF||PPGF||PVDF|
|(5) Filter Base||PPGF||PPGF||PPGF|
|Gaskets||Ethylene-propylene rubber (EPT)||Fluorine rubber (FPM)|
PPGF: polypropylene + glass fiber
PVDF: polyvinylidene fluoride